Google eBooks for Android Devices
|Google eBooks for Android Devices |
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
Buying your Google eBook:
- The Indie Reader app, available free through the Android Market
- A changinghands.com account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one) and a Google Account. Your Android device should already be set up with a Google Account.
Reading your Google eBook:
- Go to changinghands.com and search for your eBook
- Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
- The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your changinghands.com account. This will need to be the SAME account that your Android device has already set— if you wish to use a different Google account, you will need to create a new account on your Android device, which you may do at the settings menu.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete Checkout
- Open your Google Books app on your Android device.
- The first time you open Indie Reader, you will need to enter your Google account name and password. If you have multiple Google Accounts on your device, select the one you linked to
your Changing Hands account.
- Tap your book to download and begin reading!