Google eBooks on your Desktop or Laptop Computer
|Google eBooks on your Desktop or Laptop Computer |
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
Buying your Google eBook:
- A changinghands.com account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one) and a Google Account.
- Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will also ask you to set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step.) OR
- An internet browser
Reading your Google eBook:
- Go to changinghands.com and search for your eBook
- Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
- The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your changinghands.com account.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete Checkout
- If your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions download, you may choose to open it and read it in ADE.
- If you prefer to read in your browser, simply log in to changinghands.com account, click "My eBooks" and click "Read." This will open the book in your browser window.