What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
Buying your Google eBook:
- A changinghands.com account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one) and a Google Account.
- Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will also ask you to
set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step.)
Reading your Google eBook:
- Go to changinghands.com and search for your eBook
- Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
- Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
- The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your changinghands.com account.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete Checkout
- Open Adobe Digital Editions. The first time you open ADE, it will request that you authorize your computer. Click Yes.
- Plug your Nook/eReader into the computer. Adobe Digital Editions will ask to authorize the device. Click Yes.
- Open your eBook file in ADE. Drag the icon of the file on top of the icon of your Nook/eReader and drop. This will transfer the file.
- Begin reading!