#1 bestselling comedienne Chelsea Handler, star of E! Network's Chelsea Lately, visits to sign her new book Uganda Be Kidding Me.
On safari in Africa, it's anyone's guess as to what's more dangerous: the wildlife or Chelsea. But whether she's fumbling the seduction of a guide by not knowing where tigers live (Asia, duh) or wearing a bathrobe into the bush because her clothes stopped fitting seven margaritas ago, she's always game for the next misadventure. The situation gets down and dirty as she defiles a kayak in the Bahamas, and outright sweaty as she escapes from a German hospital on crutches. When things get truly scary, like finding herself stuck next to a passenger with bad breath, she knows she can rely on her family to make matters even worse. Thank goodness she has the devoted Chunk by her side — except for the time she loses him in Telluride. Complete with answers to the most frequently asked travelers' questions, hot travel trips, and travel etiquette, none of which should be believed, Uganda Be Kidding Me
has Chelsea taking on the world, one laugh-out-loud incident at a time. EVENT DETAILS
Chelsea Handler will also be live at Comerica Theater at 8pm Saturday, March 22.
- SIGNING TICKET is free when you purchase Uganda Be Kidding Me from Changing Hands Bookstore.
- Letter groups (printed on the ticket) will be called at 1:30pm to form the line. If time permits, those who did not purchase Uganda Be Kidding Me from Changing Hands can enter at the end of the line.
- Chelsea will be able to personalize, but will not pose for photographs. She cannot sign memorabilia of any kind.
- Flash photography and video prohibited at all times.
- Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
After her stand-up performance, Handler will sign copies of her book
in the theater lobby at approximately 10pm. Tickets for the 8pm show are required for admission to the signing line. More details at theatrephoenix.com
. ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CHELSEA HANDLER is an accomplished stand-up comic and actress, as well as the bestselling author of My Horizontal Life
. She is the star of her own late-night show on E!, Chelsea Lately
; was one of the stars of Girls Behaving Badly
; has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
and Late Night with David Letterman
; and has starred in her own half-hour Comedy Central
special. Chelsea makes regular appearances in comedy clubs across America and lives in Los Angeles.