The legendary KISS frontman and rhythm guitarist presents his New York Times bestselling memoir Face the Music: A Life Exposed
Paul Stanley reveals for the first time the incredible highs and equally incredible lows in his life both inside and outside the band. The shocking, funny, smart, inspirational story of one of rock's most enduring icons and the group he helped create, define, and immortalize. Please note:
Your ticket is good for one autographed copy of Face the Music
and entry to the live meet-and-greet with Paul Stanley on Tuesday, May 6. Photos are welcome, but no flash or video. Check out the cool video - Why I wrote my book EVENT DETAILS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- TICKET (chose from 6pm or 7pm entry time, while supplies last) is free when you purchase Face the Music from Changing Hands Bookstore.
- ONLINE ORDERS - Click "add to cart" below to order your book and signing line ticket. We'll send an email confirmation with more details. Please include preferred entry time — 6pm or 7pm (while supplies last) — in your order comments. You can also order by phone during our regular business hours at 480.730.0205.
- SOLD OUT 6PM ENTRY - Booksigning line forms by assigned letter group (printed on top of ticket) at 5pm.
- AVAILABLE 7PM ENTRY - Booksigning line forms by assigned letter group (printed on top of ticket) at the end of 6pm entry line.
- Paul Stanley cannot sign memorabilia or personalize books.
- Line placement cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals. Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
PAUL STANLEY is the frontman and rhythm guitarist for KISS, which he cofounded in New York City in 1973. He is the designer of numerous KISS album covers, costumes, and concert stages, in addition to writing many of KISS's most successful songs. With sales of more than one hundred million records worldwide, KISS sits atop the list of American bands, with the most gold-certified albums earned in history. Along with his bandmates, Stanley was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014. A painter, with art sales reaching two million dollars; a solo musician; a musical stage performer; founding partner in Rock & Brews restaurants; and co-owner of the Arena Football League's L.A. KISS, Stanley is a committed and active supporter of various Wounded Warrior Project organizations. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Erin, and four children.