Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: Bridgerton [TV Tie-in]: The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: An Offer from a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Paperback): $16.99
- #9: The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Paperback): $16.99
A New York Times Bestseller
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the story of Gregory Bridgerton, in the final installment of her beloved Regency-set novels featuring the charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix.
Unlike most men of his acquaintance, Gregory Bridgerton believes in true love. And he is convinced that when he finds the woman of his dreams, he will know in an instant that she is the one. And that is exactly what happened. Except ...
She wasn’t the one. In fact, the ravishing Miss Hermione Watson is in love with another. But her best friend, the ever-practical Lady Lucinda Abernathy, wants to save Hermione from a disastrous alliance, so she offers to help Gregory win her over. But in the process, Lucy falls in love. With Gregory! Except ...
Lucy is engaged. And her uncle is not inclined to let her back out of the betrothal, even once Gregory comes to his senses and realizes that it is Lucy, with her sharp wit and sunny smile, who makes his heart sing. And now, on the way to the wedding, Gregory must risk everything to ensure that when it comes time to kiss the bride, he is the only man standing at the altar …
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.” — Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.” — NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.” — Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.” — Kirkus Reviews