Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Penelope & Colin's Story, The Inspiration for Bridgerton Season Three (Bridgertons #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn presents a novella featuring Violet Bridgerton along with a collection of “second epilogues” to her Bridgerton series—her beloved Regency-set novels featuring her charming, powerful Bridgerton family—now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix.
Ever wonder what happens after the Happily Ever After?
Julia Quinn’s Bridgerton series remains one of the most beloved among historical romance readers, and this collection of “second epilogues”—stories that take place after the original books end—offers fans more from their favorite characters.
Also unique to this volume is a novella featuring Violet Bridgerton, beloved mother of the eight Bridgerton siblings, in addition to second epilogues for The Duke and I; The Viscount Who Loved Me; An Offer from a Gentleman; Romancing Mister Bridgerton; To Sir Phillip, With Love; When He Was Wicked, It’s in His Kiss; and On the Way to the Wedding sure to satisfy the legions of Julia Quinn fans.
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.” — Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.” — NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.” — Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.” — Kirkus Reviews