Special Order - Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Harry Hole Series series.
- #1: The Bat: A Harry Hole Novel (1) (Harry Hole Series #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Cockroaches: A Harry Hole Novel (2) (Harry Hole Series #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #3: The Redbreast: A Harry Hole Novel (Harry Hole Series #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Nemesis: A Harry Hole Novel (Harry Hole Series #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: The Devil's Star: A Harry Hole Novel (Harry Hole Series #5) (Paperback): $17.99
- #7: The Snowman: A Harry Hole Novel (7) (Harry Hole Series #7) (Paperback): $18.00
- #8: The Leopard: A Harry Hole Novel (8) (Harry Hole Series #8) (Paperback): $18.00
- #9: Phantom: A Harry Hole Novel (9) (Harry Hole Series #9) (Paperback): $18.00
- #10: Police: A Harry Hole Novel (10) (Harry Hole Series #10) (Paperback): $18.00
- #11: The Thirst: A Harry Hole Novel (11) (Harry Hole Series #11) (Paperback): $17.00
- #12: Knife: A Harry Hole Novel (12) (Harry Hole Series #12) (Paperback): $18.00
- #13: Killing Moon: A Harry Hole Novel (13) (Harry Hole Series #13) (Hardcover): $29.00
INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER • Inspector Harry Hole pursues an assassin bent on revenge in this “fast-and-furious” installment (The New York Times Book Review) of the bestselling series.
Shots ring out at a Salvation Army Christmas concert in Oslo, leaving one of the singers dead in the street. The trail will lead Harry Hole, Oslo’s best investigator and worst civil servant, deep into the darkest corners of the city and, eventually, to Croatia.
An assassin forged in the war-torn region has been brought to Oslo to settle an old debt. As the police circle in, the killer becomes increasingly desperate and the danger mounts for Harry and his colleagues.
Don't miss Jo Nesbo's latest Harry Hole thriller, Killing Moon!
About the Author
JO NESBØ is a musician, songwriter, economist, and #1 New York Times best-selling author. He has won the Raymond Chandler Award for Lifetime Achievement as well as many other awards. His books have sold 55 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 50 languages. His Harry Hole novels include The Redeemer, The Snowman, The Leopard, Phantom, The Thirst, and most recently Knife, and he is also the author of The Son, Headhunters, Macbeth, The Kingdom and several children's books. He lives in Oslo.
“Fast-and-furious.” —The New York Times Book Review
“The pace is relentless.... The plot ... [is] complex without becoming overheated.” —San Antonio Express-News
“Though there’s plenty of twisty plot, it’s Nesbø’s writing—textured, humane, evocative, moody, cinematic—that keeps this thing rolling forward like a toboggan on a steep slope.” —Minneapolis Star Tribune
“The Redeemer rocks! Jo Nesbø is my new favorite thriller writer and Harry Hole my new hero. This book had my pulse in the red zone from start to finish.” —Michael Connelly
“Full of shocking chance and nuance, unforeseen twists and ice-crystal clear views of Oslo in winter.” —The Wall Street Journal
“A tour de force.... So tightly constructed and compelling that it’s impossible to put the book down.” —The Globe and Mail (Canada)
“A treat.... Even when you’re positive that the mystery is entirely done and dusted, it invariably turns out that the pragmatic Detective Harry Hole has managed to stay three steps ahead, and there’s more to uncover.” —Time Out
“Nesbø is no ordinary writer.... A complex story, impossible to second-guess, which proves that greed, lust and a desire for revenge lurk within the saintliest of folk.” —The Sunday Telegraph
“Rarely does a mystery novel succeed on so many levels, as the intricate plotting explores psychological and theological dimensions that go deeper than standard notions of good and evil.... Those with an affinity for the darkest and most literary crime fiction will want to get here as soon as they can.” —Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
“The search for redemption is on—redemption through violence. The deeply flawed Hole is his familiar self: difficult and disrespectful, brilliant and intuitive.... Told in powerful prose, [The Redeemer] never fails to grip.” —Publishers Weekly
“No doubt about it: Nesbø belongs on every crime-fiction fan’s A-list.” —Booklist