Equip yourself to present and defend the claims of the Christian faith and the truths of the Bible.
For more than forty years, Evidence That Demands a Verdict has convinced skeptics of the Bible's reliability, helped believers articulate their faith, and given them the vital facts they need to defend God's Word and lead others to faith in Jesus.
In this video Bible study (DVD/video streaming sold separately), based on the completely updated and expanded apologetics classic, Josh McDowell and his son, Sean, focus on Jesus and the Gospels. Learn how the books of the New Testament came into being and why you can be sure they are historically reliable. Examine why the claims Jesus made about himself are true, how he fulfilled Old Testament prophecies about himself, and how we can know the resurrection took place.
This study is for anyone who has ever been stumped by arguments against Christianity or the Bible--or has wondered for themselves if the Bible's depiction of Jesus is true and not just a made-up fairytale.
The Evidence That Demands a Verdict Study Guide includes:
- Video notes.
- Discussion questions for groups and individuals.
- Between-session exercises for personal application.
- Why Is Evidence Important for Faith?
- Is There Such a Thing as Truth?
- Is the New Testament Reliable?
- Did Jesus Actually Rise from the Dead?
- Did Jesus Claim to Be God?
- How Do We Know the Bible is Accurate?
Designed for use with Evidence That Demands a Verdict Video Study (9780310096740), sold separately.