Study the Bible Like Never Before.
In this spiral-bound Verse Mapping journal, author and Bible study teacher Kristy Cambron introduces you to the Bible study technique that forever changed the way she read and engaged with the Word of God.
Through the method of mapping out verses and passages and examining components such as historical context, original language, translations, and cross-references, you'll be equipped and inspired to dig into Scripture in individual study and in a group setting like never before.
How does it work?
The process is simple. In each verse map you'll follow five simple steps to change-your-life study time with God:
- Verse: select and write your verse to map.
- Design: write your verse in 2-4 different translations, identifying keywords or phrases that stand out among the varying translations.
- Develop: look up keywords or phrases in Hebrew/Greek. Write down definitions, synonyms, and root words. Discover and note any underlying meanings.
- Actions: research and document the people, places, and context referenced. Note connections to other concepts in scripture you are familiar with and/or find in your research.
- Outcome: write a short summary of what you've learned. Anchor the verse you mapped to your life.
The Verse Mapping Bible Study Journal includes:
- Verse Mapping 101 instruction.
- 50 blank maps.
- Suggested verses to map with Topical Map Journeys.
- Destination Tracking chart to see where your maps have taken you and the revelations Scripture has provided over the course of your journaling expedition.
The Verse Mapping Journal offers both biblical study technique and the freedom to hear from the Holy Spirit in your study time like no other Bible study tool available.