Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Expanse series.
- #2: Caliban's War (The Expanse #2) (Paperback): $17.99
- #3: Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse #3) (Paperback): $17.99
- #4: Cibola Burn (The Expanse #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #5: Nemesis Games (The Expanse #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Babylon's Ashes (The Expanse #6) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #7: Persepolis Rising (The Expanse #7) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #8: Tiamat's Wrath (The Expanse #8) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: Leviathan Falls (The Expanse #9) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #10: Memory's Legion: The Complete Expanse Story Collection (Compact Disc): $40.00
A special edition hardcover that celebrates the 10th anniversary of James S. A. Corey’s modern masterwork of science fiction.
This 10th anniversary edition hardcover includes:
- A striking new cover
- Stained edges and illustrated endpapers
- A black and magenta foil case
- A reversible cover that features the full, uncropped artwork of the original cover art
- A new introduction from the authors
From New York Times-bestselling and Hugo award-winning author James S. A. Corey comes the first book in the genre-defining space opera series, The Expanse, introducing a captain, his crew, and a detective as they unravel a horrifying solar system wide conspiracy that begins with a single missing girl. Now a Prime original series.
HUGO AWARD FOR BEST SERIES
Jim Holden is XO of an ice miner making runs from the rings of Saturn to the mining stations of the Belt. When he and his crew stumble upon a derelict ship, the Scopuli, they find themselves in possession of a secret they never wanted. A secret that someone is willing to kill for—and kill on a scale unfathomable to Jim and his crew. War is brewing in the system unless he can find out who left the ship and why.
Detective Miller is looking for a girl. One girl in a system of billions, but her parents have money and money talks. When the trail leads him to the Scopuli and rebel sympathizer Holden, he realizes that this girl may be the key to everything.
Holden and Miller must thread the needle between the Earth government, the Outer Planet revolutionaries, and secretive corporations—and the odds are against them. But out in the Belt, the rules are different, and one small ship can change the fate of the universe.
"Interplanetary adventure the way it ought to be written." —George R. R. Martin
The Expanse Short Fiction
The Butcher of Anderson Station
Gods of Risk
The Vital Abyss
About the Author
James S.A. Corey is the pen name of fantasy author Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck. Find out more about this series at www.the-expanse.com.
"It's been too long since we've had a really kickass space opera. LEVIATHAN WAKES is interplanetary adventure the way it ought to be written, the kind of SF that made me fall in love with the genre way back when, seasoned with a dollop of horror and a dash of noir. Jimmy Corey writes with the energy of a brash newcomer and the polish of a seasoned pro. So where's the second book?"—George R.R. Martin on Leviathan Wakes
"An excellent space operatic debut in the grand tradition of Peter F. Hamilton."—Charles Stross on Leviathan Wakes