Other Books in Series
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #5: F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
Are you stressed out, overbooked, and underwhelmed by life? Fed up with pleasing everyone else before you please yourself? It's time to stop giving a f*ck with this write-in journal. This brilliant, hilarious, and practical journal explains how to rid yourself of unwanted obligations, shame, and guilt, and give your f*cks instead to people and things that make you happy. The easy-to-use, two-step NotSorry method for mental decluttering will help you unleash the power of not giving a f*ck about family drama, having a "bikini body," coworkers' annoying opinions, pets, and children, and tons of other bullsh*t. This write-in journal has plenty of space to record the things you want to give a f*ck about, guided exercises for freeing yourself of unwanted obligations, and lots of charts, graphs, and straight-talking advice to help you save your time, money, and energy for the things that really matter. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck Journal is your invitation to stop giving a f*ck and start living your best life today!
About the Author
Sarah Knight's first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in more than twenty languages, and her TEDx talk, "The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck," has seven million views. All of the books in her No F*cks Given Guides series have been international bestsellers, including Get Your Sh*t Together, which was on the New York Times bestseller list for sixteen weeks. Her writing has also appeared in Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere. After quitting her corporate job to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York, to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband, two feral rescue cats, and a sh*tload of lizards.
You can learn more and sign up for her newsletter at nofucksgivenguides.com, follow Sarah on Twitter and Instagram @MCSnugz, and follow the books @NoFucksGivenGuides (Facebook and Instagram) and @NoFucksGiven (Twitter).