Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the Garfield (Numbered Paperback) series.
- #3: Garfield: Bigger Than Life (Paperback): $14.00
- #12: Garfield Out to Lunch (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #26: Garfield Pulls His Weight (Paperback): $7.95
- #29: Garfield Tons of Fun (Paperback): $7.95
- #33: Garfield Throws His Weight Around (Paperback): $7.95
- #34: Garfield Life to the Fullest (Paperback): $7.95
- #37: Garfield Beefs Up (Paperback): $14.00
- #38: Garfield Gets Cookin': His 38th Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #42: Garfield Pigs Out (Prebound): $25.75
GARFIELD, the world's favorite feline, marks 15 years of laughs and lunches with this special silver volume, the 25th in his series of side-splitting comic compilations! After 15 years of funnies, GARFIELD's earned some extra sleep. But he'll still move all his muscles for meals and mayhem! Whether he's hogging Jon's chair or hog-tieing Odie, GARFIELD shows us how to grow old disgracefully.
About the Author
Jim Davis was born on July 28, 1945, in Marion, Indiana. He later attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he distinguished himself by earning one of the lowest cumulative grade point averages in the history of the university. (Incidentally, a fellow classmate named David Letterman earned the other). The Garfield strip was born on June 19, 1978, syndicated in forty-one U.S. newspapers. Today it's syndicated in more than 2,100 newspapers worldwide with more than 200 million readers, leading Guinness World Records to name Garfield The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Davis has had many successes with Garfield, including four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program and induction into the Licensing Hall of Fame (1998), but his most prized awards are from his peers in the National Cartoonist Society: Best Humor Strip (1981 and 1985), the Elzie Segar Award (1990), and the coveted Reuben Award (1990) for overall excellence in cartooning.