Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Cynster Novels series.
- #1: Devil's Bride (Cynster Novels #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh (Cynster Sisters Duo #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #3: The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae (Cynster Sisters Trilogy #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $18.99
- #4: A Rogue's Proposal (Cynster Novels #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Secret Love (Cynster Novels #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: All About Love (Cynster Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: On a Wild Night (Cynster Novels #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: On a Wicked Dawn (Cynster Novels #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Perfect Lover (Cynster Novels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Ideal Bride (Cynster Novels #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: The Truth About Love (Cynster Novels #12) (Mass Market): $7.50
- #13: What Price Love? (Cynster Novels #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: The Taste of Innocence (Cynster Novels #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Temptation and Surrender: A Cynster Novel (Cynster Novels #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $25.99
- #19: And Then She Fell (Cynster Novels #19) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #21: By Winter's Light (Cynster Novels #21) (Compact Disc): $105.00
- #22: The Tempting of Thomas Carrick Lib/E (Cynster Novels #22) (Compact Disc): $105.00
New York Times bestselling Australian author Stephanie Laurens delivers the latest tale in the immensely popular Cynster series.
When Chillingworth is elected an 'honorary Cynster' at the end of All About Love, he knows he needs a wife, and an heir. His goal; a simple marriage without romance. He agrees to marry a woman he believes to be pliant and quiet. Unfortunately for him, the woman he thinks is Francesca Rawling is really her cousin, Franni. Francesca herself is proud, passionate and opinionated in short, the perfect bride for a Cynster...
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens began writing as an escape from the dry world of professional science, a hobby that quickly became a career. Her novels set in Regency England have captivated readers around the globe, making her one of the romance world's most beloved and popular authors.