Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Zits series.
- #1: Zits: Chillax (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Zits: Shredded (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Are We an "Us"? (Zits Sketchbook #4) (Paperback): $18.99
- #7: Road Trip! (Zits Sketchbook #7) (Paperback): $18.99
- #8: Teenage Tales (Zits Sketchbook #8) (Paperback): $18.99
- #13: You're Making That Face Again: Zits Sketchbook No. 13 (Paperback): $24.99
- #20: Pierced: A Zits Close-Up (Paperback): $12.99
- #26: Drive!: Zits Sketchbook No. 14 (Paperback): $14.99
- #28: Zombie Parents (Zits #28) (Paperback): $12.99
- #33: Extra Cheesy Zits: A Zits Treasury (Paperback): $18.99
Widely lauded by critics, colleagues, and readers, Zits is has been twice honored with the National Cartoonists Society's Reuben Award as the Best Newspaper Comic Strip, and received the Max and Moritz Award for Best International Comic Strip.
This treasury, Big Honkin' Zits, represents a compilation of Don't Roll Your Eyes at Me, Young Man! and Are We an "Us"?. With friends and family, Jeremy ponders life's great philosophical questions, such as, "If the universe is constantly expanding, how come the sky never gets any bigger?" He tackles serious issues, too, deciding with his buddy, Hector, to shave his head to support a friend's mom who's battling cancer.
Big Honkin' Zits masterfully guides its readers through the real-life joys and heartaches of being a teenager.
About the Author
Jerry Scott is the co-creator of the award-winning comic strip Zits. He lives in central coastal California. Jerry's work on Baby Blues has delighted fans and wowed the cartooning world since he launched the strip with Rick Kirkman in 1990.
Co-creator Jim Borgman and his wife are the proud parents of five children. He has also won a Reuben Award and a Pulitzer Prize. Both he and Jerry have LOTS of experience with teenagers.