A great book to explain to children in simple terms and concepts why recycling is so important and what they can do every day to help protect Planet Earth!
Perfect for parents, teachers, and gift givers looking for:
- An answer to the question "Can I recycle this?"
- Kids science books
- Earth Day books
- Homeschool supplies
Part of every child's development involves asking questions. Today, some of the most important questions kids ask are related to protecting the world around us. The enlightening and entertaining four-book Why Should I? series demonstrates the importance of protecting nature. The books present brief, entertaining stories that answer children's questions and feature amusing color illustrations on every page. A note at the back of each book is for parents and teachers, suggesting ways to use these books most effectively.
Perfect for fans of National Geographic kids books, the Little People Big Dreams series, The Green Book, and more!
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- Great simple books to explain to young children why recycling is important. A must have for any preschool or kindergarten classroom.
- Simple information on recycling that can make a big impact. Well written and good illustrations. Wanted to find children's books on recycling and the environment to give to the local grade schools. These are the winner!
- This is a great book as an introduction to recycling. I read this book to my first graders to help them understand recycling and the importance of recycling to protect Earth.
- At a level that all students can understand. Colorful pictures and information on how and why recycling is important. Younger students can relate to the children in the book, that they too can participate in the recycling process.
About the Author
Mike Gordon has illustrated over three hundred children’s books, including Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? Since 2011 he has been self-publishing books through his online company