Entrepreneurship for Dummies (Paperback)
Thought of the perfect business idea but unsure how to start a company? Achieve your goal of entrepreneurship with this no-nonsense business guide as your partner
Today's business marketplace is filled with news of small businesses and online entrepreneurs making it big. Maybe you have a great idea for a business but little acumen when it comes to launching a business. Entrepreneurship For Dummies has what you need to get started in business in one concise and plainly written package.
From developing an opportunity and coming up with a concept to creating the company, this user-friendly book guides you step-by-step along the path to entrepreneurial success. Find out what's necessary to create a successful business: from creating a business plan, to learning how to know your customer, testing and protecting your product, and finally launching your business. You'll discover how to
- Determine the best legal structure for your business
- Write a financial plan and find investors
- Choose a business model for your company
- Hire the right team members to help you achieve your goals
- Plan for future growth with the organizational model for you
- Develop your company's branding and marketing strategy
- Get your products and services to your customers
- Prepare for unforeseen challenges
- And so much more
Additionally, to ensure you're as prepared as you can be to launch your start-up, you'll learn reasons why not to start a business and ideas to spark your entrepreneurial spirit. With help on how to analyze your competitors and tips for using the internet to grow your business, Entrepreneurship For Dummies is sure to help you chase your dreams. Get your own copy today and make those dreams a reality.
About the Author
Kathleen Allen, Ph.D., is a professor of entrepreneurship at USC. Her books include The Complete MBA For Dummies and eBusiness Technology Kit For Dummies.