Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Guided Workbooks series.
- #1: Tarot: A Guided Workbook: A Guided Workbook to Unlock and Explore Your Magical Intuition (Guided Workbooks #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Astrology: A Guided Workbook: Understand and Explore the Wisdom of the Universe (Guided Workbooks #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Our Family Christmas Memories: A Keepsake to Capture Your Christmas Traditions and Memories (Guided Workbooks #4) (Paperback): $16.99
With wise advice and helpful exercises, this charmingly designed, interactive workbook will help you find a path toward a calmer, happier daily life.
Cognitive behavioral therapy is a psychological intervention program that teaches you various techniques to help you sit with your anxiety and stress rather than trying to get rid of them. Put another way, it helps people redirect away from their minds and into the moment. While you can’t control what emotions come up in any given moment, you can control how you choose to respond to those emotions and thoughts, and to other people. With Finding Your Balance, you can express your feelings in a safe and constructive way.
Stress, worry, and anxiety can make it hard to enjoy your days, and these feelings tend to build up over time. This useful workbook is a colorful, friendly guide that’s written to be straightforward and easily accessible, with the warm, caring feel of a guided journal. Inside, you’ll find a simple toolkit for reducing your anxiety, no matter where it pops up:
- Learn to separate yourself from your anxious thoughts
- Break unhelpful thought patterns
- Practice how to confront and manage your fears
- Find strategies for focusing on the present moment
- Practice techniques to keep anxiety at bay for the long haul
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Guided Workbooks offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, the pages in these guided prompt books are great for writers and first-timers alike. Each workbook offers content around a different, compelling theme, filled with thoughtful questions, inspiration for composition, and interactive prompts to learn about yourself and the world around you. Beautifully designed on high-quality paper stock and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen to paper to learn more about what inspires you.
Other books in the series include:Tarot: A Guided Workbook to Unlock and Explore Your Magical Intuition and Astrology: A Guided Workbook to Understand and Explore the Wisdom of the Universe.
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.