Other Books in Series
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Ivy and Bean Get to Work! (Book 12) (Ivy & Bean #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to quickly hide and Ivy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other. Vibrant characters and lots of humor make this a charming and addictive introduction to the Ivy and Bean Book Series.
From beloved children's book author Annie Barrows, The Ivy & Bean collection has been delighting preschool, kindergarten, elementary, and kids of all ages for nearly two decades. Centered upon messages promoting friendship, empathy, and understanding, each book follows Ivy and Bean on their various adventures through adolescent life.
About the Author
Annie Barrows has written many books for adults, but Ivy and Bean is her first series for children. She lives in northern California with her husband and two daughters.
Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose books include Ruby's Wish and Meet Wild Boars. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
BARNES NOBLE REVIEW
\\\"Annie Barrows accomplishes the almost impossible task of reflecting the world of second grader, creating the tension and drama of family and friendships in language that can be read easily by child who recently graduated from easy readers to early chapter books. \\\" Lisa Von Drasek, Children\\\'s Librarian, Bank Street College of Education