Not Available In-Store - Usually Ships from Warehouse in 1-5 Days
Over 3 million LifeChange studies sold
What does Jesus' life, death, and resurrection mean for my life, death, and resurrection?
In Romans, Paul--one of Christianity's first theologians--sets out to answer that question. Tracing numerous threads through the Old Testament, Paul shows how Jesus' death on the cross draws together humanity's collective failures and transforms them into a rich tapestry. Follow the threads and find your place in the story God is weaving. In this Bible study you will find:
- 20 lessons that will lead you through the book of Romans
- Wide margins and extra space for your reflections
- Discussion questions for group study
- Thought-provoking reflection questions and prompts
- Notes for further study
- Applications to help you go deeper
- Helpful excerpts on the historical context
About the Author
John Davis is the founder and president of 2xtreme, P.C., a counseling center that serves families and at-risk youth in the Colorado area. He is also an in-demand speaker for schools, businesses, youth organizations, and churches. John lives with his wife and four children in southwest Denver.