Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the League of Rogues series.
- #1: Wicked Designs (League of Rogues #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Her Wicked Proposal (League of Rogues #3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Wicked Rivals (League of Rogues #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Her Wicked Longing (League of Rogues #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: His Wicked Embrace (League of Rogues #6) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: The Earl of Pembroke: The Wicked Earls' Club (League of Rogues #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: His Wicked Secret (League of Rogues #8) (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: The Last Wicked Rogue (League of Rogues #9) (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: Never Kiss a Scot (League of Rogues #10) (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: The Earl of Kent: The Wicked Earls Club (League of Rogues #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Never Tempt a Scot (League of Rogues #12) (Paperback): $15.99
- #14: The Earl of Morrey (League of Rogues #14) (Compact Disc): $34.99
Can the League's most wicked rakehell be tamed? Or has this Rogue fallen too far?
Horatia Sheridan has been hopelessly in love with Lucien, her brother's best friend, ever since he rescued her from the broken remains of her parents' wrecked carriage. His reputation as London's most notorious rakehell doesn't frighten her, for under his veneer of cool authority she has glimpsed a man whose wicked desires inspire her own.
Lucien, Marquess of Rochester, has deliberately nurtured a reputation for debauchery that makes every matchmaking mother of the ton quake with fear. His one secret: he is torn between soul-ripping lust for Horatia, and the loyalty he owes her brother.
That loyalty is put to the test when an old enemy of the League threatens Horatia's life. With Christmas drawing near, he sweeps her away to his country estate, where he can't resist granting her one wish--to share his bed and his heart.
But sinister forces are lurking, awaiting the perfect moment to exact their revenge by destroying not only whatever happiness Lucien might find in Horatia's arms, but the lives of those they love.
Warning: This book contains an intelligent lady who is determined to seduce her brother's friend, a brooding rake whose toy of choice in bed is a little bit of bondage with a piece of red silk, a loyal band of merry rogues and a Christmas love so scorching you'll need fresh snow to extinguish it.