Preston Lee's Beginner English 300 Words For Taiwanese (British Version) (Paperback)
300 everyday words a beginner needs to speak English in one fun workbook
The words in this book are taken from the best-selling book, Preston Lee's Beginner English 100 Lessons.
Have fun and learn English the easy way. This workbook has been written for all ages, children and adults alike.
This workbook features:
- Written in British English
- 300 important words used in daily life
- 30 excellent lessons with everyday topics
- 30 fun worksheets for easy learning
- 30 unique sentence patterns for word usage
- Step-by-step grammar development
- Vocabulary words include Traditional Chinese translation
Preston Lee's Beginner English is the absolute best way to learn English. Written by ESL specialists, Kevin Lee and Matthew Preston have taught English as a Second Language for over 20 years around the world.