Other Books in Series
- #25: The Behavioral Medicine Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #25) (Paperback): $70.95
- #89: The Rehabilitation Psychology Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #89) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #183: The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #183) (Paperback): $67.50
- #260: The Veterans and Active Duty Military Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #260) (Paperback): $70.95
- #263: The Family Therapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #263) (Paperback): $70.95
- #282: The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #282) (Paperback): $70.95
An invaluable practice resource for practitioners engaged in addictions treatment
In The Addiction Progress Notes Planner, Sixth Edition, a team of distinguished mental health professionals delivers complete, pre-written session and patient presentation descriptions for every behavioral problem in the Addictions Treatment Planner, Sixth Edition. Each note can be simply and quickly adapted to fit a real-world client need or treatment situation while remaining completely unified with the client's treatment plan.
This new edition offers new and revised evidence-based objectives and interventions organized around 46 behavior-based presentations, including alcoholism, nicotine dependence, substance abuse, problem gambling, eating disorders, and sexual addictions. The resource also offers:
- A wide array of treatment approaches that correspond to the behavioral problems and DSM-V diagnostic categories included in the Addiction Treatment Planner, Sixth Edition
- Sample progress notes conforming to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, TJC, COA, and the NCQA
- Brand-new chapters on Opioid Use Disorder, Panic/Agoraphobia, and Vocational Stress
The Addiction Progress Notes Planner is an indispensable practice aid for addictions counselors, mental health counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, and anyone else treating clients suffering from addictions.
About the Author
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is President and Clinical Director for Berghuis Psychological Services, a leading provider of treatment for individuals with sexual behavior problems. He is President of the Michigan Chapter of the Association for Treatment of Sexual Abusers. KATY PASTOOR is a Limited Licensed Psychologist at Berghuis Psychological Services, working with patients with demonstrated sexual behavior problems. Her work includes the completion of risk assessments, the running of treatment groups, and conducting individual therapy with clients. ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, JR., PHD, is Series Editor for the bestselling Practice Planners. He has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients for approximately 50 years. He was the Founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Michigan for 25 years. He consulted to numerous addiction treatment facilities that provided outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential, and inpatient care.