Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman series.
- #1: Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman (Paperback): $17.99
- #2: My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman (Paperback): $17.99
- #3: Best Friends, Occasional Enemies: The Lighter Side of Life as a Mother and Daughter (The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman #3) (Paperback): $18.99
- #4: Meet Me at Emotional Baggage Claim (The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: Have a Nice Guilt Trip (The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman #5) (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Does This Beach Make Me Look Fat?: True Stories and Confessions (The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #8: I Need a Lifeguard Everywhere but the Pool (The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman #8) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
Lisa Scottoline and her daughter Francesca Serritella are back with another collection of warm and witty stories that will strike a chord with every woman.
This six book series is among the best reviewed humor books published today and has been compared to the late greats, Erma Bombeck and Nora Ephron. Delia Ephron said of the fifth book in the series, Have a Nice Guilt Trip, "Lisa and Francesca, mother and daughter, bring you the laughter of their lives once again and better than ever. You will identify with these tales of guilt and fall in love with them and fierce (grand) Mother Mary." This seventh volume will not disappoint as it hits the humorous and poignant note that fans have come to expect from the beloved mother-daughter duo.
About the Author
Lisa Scottoline is the New York Times bestselling author of over thirty novels including Look Again, Lady Killer, Think Twice, Save Me and Everywhere That Mary Went. She also writes a weekly column, “Chick Wit,” with her daughter Francesca Serritella, for The Philadelphia Inquirer. The columns have been collected in seven volumes, including Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog and My Nest Isn’t Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space. Scottoline has won an Edgar® Award and Cosmopolitan magazine’s “Fun Fearless Fiction” Award, and she served as the president of Mystery Writers of America. She teaches a course on justice and fiction at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, her alma mater. She lives in the Philadelphia area.
FRANCESCA SERRITELLA graduated cum laude from Harvard University, where she won the Thomas Temple Hoopes Prize, the Le Baron Russell Briggs Fiction Prize, and the Charles Edmund Horman Prize for her creative writing. She is working on a novel, and she lives in New York with only one dog, so far. Francesca is the coauthor of I Need a Lifeguard Everywhere But the Pool, Does This Beach Make Me Look Fat? and many others.