Not Available In-Store - Usually Ships from Warehouse in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #1: Mary Poppins (Compact Disc): $24.95
- #2: Mary Poppins Comes Back (Compact Disc): $55.00
- #3: Mary Poppins Opens the Door (Compact Disc): $55.00
- #4: Mary Poppins in the Park (Compact Disc): $55.00
- #5: Mary Poppins in Cherry Tree Lane (Compact Disc): $19.95
- #6: Mary Poppins and the House Next Door (Compact Disc): $19.95
A stunning, full-color illustrated edition of the classic novel about the magical nanny who has delighted children and adults the world over.
Experience the fantastical adventures of the magical nanny who inspired the classic film, stage show, and young imaginations the world over in a whole new way. This illustrated gift edition features silver foil on the cover and beautiful artwork by Júlia Sardà that re-imagines Mary's London in rich, full color. Ideal for the lifelong Mary Poppins fan or serious collector, this edition also makes for a lovely family read-aloud.
About the Author
P. L. Travers (1899-1996) was a drama critic, travel essayist, reviewer, lecturer, and the creator of Mary Poppins. Ms. Travers wrote several other books for adults and children, but it is for the character of Mary Poppins that she is best remembered.
Júlia Sardà has illustrated everything from classic children’s books to concept art for merchandise and video games. She lives in Barcelona. Visit her online at juliasarda.com and on Instagram @juliasardaportabella.
"A delightful excursion into a timelessly magical world, eminently suitable for reading alone or aloud"--Kirkus