Not Available In-Store - Usually Ships from Warehouse in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Oregon Trail series.
- #1: The Race to Chimney Rock (The Oregon Trail #1) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: The Search for Snake River (The Oregon Trail #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Road to Oregon City (The Oregon Trail #4) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Gold Rush! (The Oregon Trail #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Calamity in the Cold (The Oregon Trail #8) (Paperback): $7.99
Continue west, young pioneer—the second leg of your journey starts here—and it won't be any easier. Natural disasters, disease, and dishonest people are challenges you'll face in the wild frontier. Now, trek on the Oregon Trail to Devil's Gate! This is the second installment of four books that will take you all the way to Oregon Territory—if you make the right choices.
In book two of this exciting choose-your-own-trail series, it's 1850 and you've been traveling for the past six weeks on foot for fifteen miles a day with your family, covered wagon full of supplies, and oxen. And congratulations—you made it to Chimney Rock. But your journey has just begun. You need to get to Devil's Gate, the halfway mark on your 2,000-mile journey west. Keep watch! Danger awaits on your way to those eerie cliffs.
Which path will you choose in the face of danger? With twenty-two possible endings, choose wrong and you'll never make it to Devil's Gate. Choose right and blaze a trail that gets you closer to Oregon City!