Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Villains series.
- #1: Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (Villains) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Poor Unfortunate Soul (Villains, Book 3): A Tale of the Sea Witch (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Mistress of All Evil (Villains, Book 4): A Tale of the Dark Fairy (Hardcover): $17.99
- #5: Mother Knows Best (Villains, Book 5): A Tale of the Old Witch (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Evil Thing (Villains, Book 7) (Hardcover): $17.99
Throughout the Villains series, the Odd Sisters have meddled in the lives of the Wicked Queen, The Beast, Ursula, Maleficent, and Mother Gothel, changing the course of fate for the greatest villains ever known. Now, it’s time for their reckoning.
This latest novel by the author of the wildly popular Villains series goes deeper into the lives of the twisted, diabolical Odd Sisters, finally revealing the dark truth about who they are and where they're from. The Odd Sisters will appeal to fans who can’t get enough of the mischievous sisters, as well as draw new readers to Serena Valentino’s darkly fascinating take on the Disney Villains.
Enjoy Serena Valentino's entire Villain's series.
- Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (Book 1)
- The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince (Book 2)
- Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch (Book 3)
- Mistress of All Evil: A Tale of the Dark Fairy (Book 4)
- Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch (Book 5)
- The Odd Sisters: A Villains Novel (Book 6)
- Evil Thing (Book 7)
About the Author
Serena Valentino has been weaving tales that combine mythos and guile for the past decade. She has earned critical acclaim in both the comic and horror domains, where she is known for her unique style of storytelling, bringing her readers into exquisitely frightening worlds filled with terror, beauty, and extraordinary protagonists. The books in her best-selling Villains series are best enjoyed when read in the following order: Fairest of All, The Beast Within, Poor Unfortunate Soul, Mistress of
All Evil, Mother Knows Best, and Odd Sisters.