On Our Shelves Now
This all-levels meditation guide presents a simple 10-minute practice to reduce anxiety and promote well-being. Drawing on his 20 years as a clinical therapist, author Owen O'Kane offers a unique combination of therapeutic and mindfulness techniques for managing stress, improving mental clarity, and putting an end to unhelpful thought patterns.
• With step-by-step instructions for each minute of the practice
• Easy-to-follow exercises for developing a daily meditation routine
• An empowering handbook for finding peace, clarity, and joy—anytime and anywhere
Fans of Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind, and The Art of Simple Living will love this book.
This book is perfect for:
• Anyone interested in meditation, mindfulness, or personal growth
• Yoga practitioners
• People who use meditation apps
About the Author
Owen O'Kane is a psychotherapist and mental health professional based in England. His work focuses on helping people quell anxiety and manage stress so they can live happy and healthy lives.