Our Practice Book (Level 3) offers great exercises and examples to introduce English at an intermediate stage including key language skills, grammar, and vocabulary.
English for Everyone uses visual teaching methods to introduce practical English usage, reinforced through a variety of exercises and examples in our Practice Book (Level 3).
The Level 3 Practice Book helps you to expand your English conversational topics by increasing the detail around your interests, life stories, and achievements, as well as being able to give instructions, advice, or solutions to problems. Improve your vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation to an intermediate level with comprehensive guidance. When used alongside our Course Book (Level 3), this workbook is ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured program for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Practice Books provide practice questions and exercises focusing on:
- Grammar: Applying new language rules into different contexts with visual breakdowns of English grammar in use
- Vocabulary: Cement understanding of key English vocabulary with visual cues to help understand the exercises
- Reading: Examine target language topics in real-life English examples to support effective English language learning
- Writing: Improve core understanding of English by producing written passages of English text
- Listening: Test understanding of spoken English with extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Speaking: ESL learners can practice and compare spoken English with our free online audio resources
The English for Everyone Level 3 resources cover the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
- CEFR: B1 – lower B2
- TOEFL (test paper): 340-520
- TOEFL (computer-based test): 60-200
- TOEFL (online test): 20-70
- IELTS: 3.5-5.5
- TOEIC: 500-850
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that supports English learning for adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a second or foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading, and writing.
About the Author
DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world's leading illustrated reference publisher and part of Penguin Random House, formed on July 1, 2013. DK publishes highly visual, photographic nonfiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 87 countries and in 62 languages, with offices in Delhi, London, Melbourne, Munich, New York, and Toronto. DK's aim is to inform, enrich, and entertain readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital, embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide range of topics with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both print and digital products. Our adult range spans travel, including the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport, gardening, cookery, and parenting. DK’s extensive children’s list showcases a fantastic store of information for children, toddlers, and babies. DK covers everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including the bestselling LEGO® books. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series and Prima Games, video gaming publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides.