Other Books in Series
- #1: Flowers in the Attic: 40th Anniversary Edition (Dollanganger #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Petals on the Wind (Dollanganger #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: If There Be Thorns (Dollanganger #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Seeds of Yesterday (Dollanganger #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Garden of Shadows (Dollanganger #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Christopher's Diary: Secrets of Foxworth (Dollanganger #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Christopher's Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Secret Brother (Dollanganger #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Beneath the Attic (Dollanganger #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: Out of the Attic (Dollanganger #10) (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Shadows of Foxworth (Dollanganger #11) (Paperback): $16.00
V.C. Andrews’s bestselling Flowers in the Attic saga has been enjoyed by millions of readers for more than thirty years. Now, all five books are available together in this new collection!
In Flowers in the Attic and Petals on the Wind, Chris, Cathy, Cory, and Carrie had the perfect lives—until a tragic accident changed everything. Now they are trapped in their grandparents’ attic, waiting for their mother to figure out what to do next. As the days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into months, the unspeakable horrors that plague them are rivaled only by the sinful jealousies that begin to rise.
In If There Be Thorns and Seeds of Yesterday, Cathy and Chris have moved on from their days in the attic, but the sins and secrets of their past keep catching up to them. Now their children may be doomed to repeat their mistakes.
In the Garden of Shadows prequel, young Olivia arrives at Foxworth Hall thinking her marriage to handsome Malcolm will bring the joy she has longed for. But in the gloomy mansion filled with festering desires and forbidden passions, a shocking secret lives. A secret that will taint the Foxworth family for generations to come.
About the Author
One of the most popular authors of all time, V.C. Andrews has been a bestselling phenomenon since the publication of Flowers in the Attic, first in the renowned Dollanganger family series, which includes Petals on the Wind, If There Be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday, and Garden of Shadows. The family saga continues with Christopher’s Diary: Secrets of Foxworth, Christopher’s Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger, and Secret Brother, as well as Beneath the Attic, Out of the Attic, and Shadows of Foxworth as part of the fortieth anniversary celebration. There are more than ninety V.C. Andrews novels, which have sold over 107 million copies worldwide and have been translated into twenty-five foreign languages. Andrews’s life story is told in The Woman Beyond the Attic. Join the conversation about the world of V.C. Andrews at Facebook.com/OfficialVCAndrews.