Other Books in Series
- #1: How to Tame a Triceratops (Dino Riders #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: How to Rope a Giganotosaurus (Dino Riders #2) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: How to Hog-Tie a T-Rex (Dino Riders #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: How to Catch a Dino Thief (Dino Riders) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: How to Track a Pterodactyl (Dino Riders #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: How to Scare a Stegosaurus (Dino Riders #6) (Paperback): $5.99
Welcome to The Lost Plains!
A wild west frontier where dinosaurs never went extinct.
Josh Sanders will do whatever it takes to become the next great dinosaur cowboy! He's pretty confident in his skills—after all, he did win this year's Settlement Race with Charge, his speed-demon of a triceratops.
So when news breaks that legendary dino-wrangler Terrodactyl Bill has captured a T-rex, it's clear to Josh that it's time to follow in the footsteps of his personal hero. But how the heck is he supposed to top nabbing a T-rex?
After a little brainstorming (and a lot of iguanodon –herding) Josh knows what he has to do—bag himself a giganotosaurus, the biggest, baddest meat-eater in existence! Josh may have Charge and best friends Abi and Sam on his side, but this will be no easy feat. It's gonna take a whole lotta courage (and rope) to pull this one off...
This wildly entertaining new chapter book series for ages 7 and up features exciting illustrations and real dino facts! A great way to get kids reading.
About the Author
Ever since he was a little boy, Will Dare has been mad about T. rexes and velociraptors. He always wondered what it would be like to live in a world where they were still alive. Now, grown up, he has put pen to paper and imagined just that world. Will lives in rural America with his wife and best pal Charge (a dog, not a triceratops!).