Not Available In-Store - Usually Ships from Warehouse in 1-5 Days
Kaplan's ACT Prep 2020 provides expert strategies, online practice, and video tutorials to help you face test day with confidence. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
We are so certain that ACT Prep 2020 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
- 3 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (1 printed in the book and 2 digital tests online)
- Scoring and analysis for 1 official ACT test
- Kaplan's SmartPoints system to help you earn the most points by guiding you toward the most popular topics and question types on the exam
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.