Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 4 full-length practice tests--2 in the book, and 2 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Microeconomics exam and AP Macroeconomics exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
Interactive Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 2 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Elia Kacapyr, Ph.D is currently a professor of economics at Ithaca College. HIs fields of study are macroeconomic theory and econometrics. He holds a Ph.D. from Andre Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University and a B.A. in economics from the University of Maryland. He has published several scholarly articles on economics and currently serves as an AP reader for the exam in Economics and consults with ETS.
James Redelsheimer, M.S. Ed. is currently teaching AP Economics at Robbinsdale Armstrong HIgh School in Plymouth, MN and frequently presents at local and national economic conferences. He also currently serves as an AP Economics reader for the College Board.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.