Baby Blues has delighted readers for more than thirty years with the endearing and relatable musings from Jerry Scott and the heartwarming illustrations from Rick Kirkman. Between the two, they have created a classic parenting cartoon strip that any parent can relate to, and every new parent should read—to help quell expectations for being the best. parent. ever!
Each page in the Baby Blues 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar features a full-color strip where you can follow the MacPherson family shenanigans as they juggle work-life, kids, home-life, kids, loving-everyone-anyway, and kids.
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Back of pages are blank—perfect for notes, lists, or to-dos
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Combined weekend pages
- Family-friendly humor suitable for all ages
About the Author
Jerry Scott is the co-creator of the award-winning comic strip Zits. He lives in central coastal California. Jerry's work on Baby Blues has delighted fans and wowed the cartooning world since he launched the strip with Rick Kirkman in 1990.
Rick Kirkman's work on Baby Blues has delighted fans and wowed the cartooning world since he launched the strip with Jerry Scott in 1990. Rick lives in Phoenix, Arizona.