Pusheen fans of all ages will love using this fun and functional 16-month, spiral-bound planner for school, work, or home.
Whether you need to keep track of assignments and deadlines, plan out your content calendar, or make note of special occasions, the 16-month Pusheen 2022–2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner will help you do it all with style and smiles. This spiral-bound planner is full of Pusheen comics such as Yoga for Cats and How to Deal with Winter, and motivational pieces like Eat Dessert First and Maybe Later. It includes stickers, a storage pocket, and extra lined pages for notes and lists.
- 7" x 9" size (7" x 14" open) fits backpacks, tote bags, and satchels
- Sturdy softcover
- Sheet of Pusheen STICKERS!
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- 16-month planner: September 2022–December 2023
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major U.S. and Canada holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Pre-planning pages for 2024
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and lists
- Storage pocket
- Full-color comics and artwork featuring Pusheen and her family and friends
About the Author
Claire Belton is an artist and entrepreneur based in Chicago. She spends her time petting cats, drawing cats, and pursuing cat-related endeavors.