Not Available In-Store - Usually Ships from Warehouse in 1-5 Days
Avid players and Sunday golfers alike trust his experience and insight, making Bill Kroen’s Golf Tip-A-Day 2023 Calendar the ultimate source for daily advice before hitting the links.
From course etiquette and official rules to long-game strategy and technique, Bill Kroen knows golf. With three decades of experience as a pro golfer and best-selling author, this full year of expert tips and instruction will inspire new players and club champions to improve their game and love the sport anew.
- 4.5" x 4.5" page size
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or shopping lists
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Daily golf tips, including insight on equipment, strategy, philosophy, and technique, from a trusted author and expert.
About the Author
Bill Kroen is the author of the national bestseller, THE GOLF TIP A DAY CALENDAR, which has sold well over ONE MILLION copies to date. In addition, Bill is the author of GOLF; HOW GOOD DO YOU WANT TO BE? (golf psychology and instruction), GOLF DYNAMICS (golf instruction), THE WHY BOOK OF GOLF (National Sports Bestseller, 1993 best golf books of the year - USA TODAY), THE COMPLETE WHY BOOK OF GOLF (ebook), SO, YOU THINK YOU KNOW GOLF (golf trivia), YOUR PUTTER OR YOUR WIFE (golf humor) and HASKELL McDIVOT'S GOLF TIP A DAY SCREENSAVER AND PLANNER.