Email or call for price
Out of Print
Need some sweary therapy? Look no further than this daily desktop calendar, featuring flocks of brazen birds who aren’t afraid to shout their profane truth from the skies.
These rude birds aren’t holding anything back! Each page of this daily calendar features a piece of vintage bird art paired with a hilarious, vulgar, and expletive-laden saying—to keep you laughing (and swearing!) all year long. These foul-mouthed fowls are a hoot!
- 5.25" x 4.375" page size
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or shopping lists
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Features vintage bird artwork paired with explicit sayings
About the Author
Aaron Reynolds is the two time Webby Award-winning author of Effin’ Birds, a comic strip pairing intricate artwork with mundane daily frustrations read by over half a million people every day. His first book, Effin’ Birds: A Field Guide To Identification, hit bookstores in 2019 and for seven whole days was the bestselling book by any Canadian author not named Margaret Atwood. Prior to writing Effin’ Birds as his full-time gig, Aaron was the creative director for a podcast network, a software trainer for Apple, and a Santa Claus photographer at the worst mall in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.