All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
Everyone knows that feedback works, and yet not everyone does feedback well. It's especially hard to give feedback during a class session. This helpful guide will help teachers provide on-the-go feedback that:
- Aligns to learning intentions and success criteria
- Is delivered at just the right time
- Matches a learner's stage of learning (surface, deep, or transfer)
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate cheat sheet to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5x11 tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the what but need help with the how
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren't sure how to do it yourself