Special Order - Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Japanese for Young People Series series.
- #1: Japanese For Young People I: Student Book (Japanese for Young People Series #1) (Paperback): $28.00
- #2: Japanese For Young People I: Kana Workbook (Japanese for Young People Series #2) (Paperback): $20.00
- #3: Japanese For Young People II: Kanji Workbook (Japanese for Young People Series #3) (Paperback): $20.00
- #4: Japanese For Young People II: Student Book (Japanese for Young People Series #4) (Paperback): $28.00
- #5: Japanese for Young People III: Student Book (Japanese for Young People Series #5) (Paperback): $35.00
The Association for Japanese-Language Teaching (AJALT), renowned for its Japanese for Busy People series, has developed a comprehensive course for teaching Japanese to young adults in English-speaking countries.
Japanese for Young People is a three-level series, designed primarily for middle school and high school curricula (with an optional starter level for elementary students), that encourages systematic Japanese-language acquisition through an enjoyable but structured learning process.
This Kanji Workbook is a fully integrated component of the Japanese for Young People series for students who want to familiarize themselves with the ninety Chinese characters introduced in the third Student Book. Fully illustrated, the Workbook uses a combination of traditional writing and reading drills and an entertaining selection of puzzles to facilitate user-friendly study for learners encountering a foreign script for the first time.
About the Author
THE ASSOCIATION FOR JAPANESE-LANGUAGE TEACHING [AJALT] was recognized as a nonprofit organization by the Ministry of Education in 1977. It was established to meet the practical needs of people who are not necessarily specialists on Japan but who wish to communicate effectively in Japanese. In 1992 the Association was awarded the Japan Foundation Special Prize.