A biblical exploration of the foundational truths that should form our concept of God.
The clearest expression of salvation in the Bible is John 3:16:"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
This one verse encapsulates six core teachings of the Christian Faith by using words filled with great depth and meaning. When each word is understood as Jesus Himself taught, it provides an entire worldview through which we can understand God, life, the hereafter, and the gospel.
In his first book of the six-part series Good News in John 3:16, Bert Davidson elaborates on just one word of this powerful message: "For GOD so loved the world ..." In systematic fashion using scripture as the final authority, fundamental truths about God are explored and given practical application to everyday life. Topics include:
- How a person's God impacts all aspects of their life.
- How the God of Christianity differs from false gods of ages past.
- The eternal, immaterial and formless nature of God's existence.
- The infinite knowledge, wisdom and power God possesses.
- The variety of emotions and feelings God can experience.