Special Order - Subject to Availability
FROM THE SOUNDSTAGE TO THE STREETS Once the world's most famous chef, Gavin Cruikshank's been in a self-imposed exile for years. In his absence his little foodie television program has evolved into STARVE, a morally bankrupt competition show that thrills the wealthiest of the wealthy with rare, dangerous, and often illegal cuisine. But Gavin's one-man crusade to end this outrage has stalled out, and he finds himself seduced by the very things he fled from in the first place: The toxic mix of success, money, and adoration. Instead of trying to change the 1%, Gavin shifts his focus to the other 99%, and sparks a revolution from the ground up, empowering those who need it the most. Addressing real world themes of food scarcity and class warfare, STARVE brings its smart and subversive commentary to the forefront, making it one of the most relevant comics in recent times.