This creative, fun, easy-to-use hardcover journal has 52 list prompts—one for every week of the year!
Each list is a safe space for kids to express their feelings, explore interests and hobbies, and record thoughts, hopes, and dreams. Whether your child wants to fill it out on their own or complete each list with a loved one, this journal is sure to spark great conversations and ideas.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE:
* Self-Discovery - list your likes, dislikes, who you are now, and who you want to become.
* Practice Gratitude - list the people who brighten your day, what you're thankful for, your favorite things, and what makes you happy.
* Cultivate Mindfulness - list how emotions feel in your body, how you're feeling in the moment, what things make you feel calm, and what you sense when your eyes are closed.
* Build Self-Esteem - list the things that feel challenging, what your superpower is, and everything that is special to you.
* Learn Self-Love - list the ways you take care of yourself, things that make you healthy and strong, and the things that feel most like you.
* Plus: Colorful, vibrant photography and kid-friendly art and stickers!
Start anytime, this undated list journal is the perfect place for children to write, scribble, dream, and record all the special stuff that makes them who they are!
About the Author
MOOREA SEAL is a Seattle-based author, speaker, retailer, and designer, as well as an avid list maker with over one million books, journals, and stationery products in print. Her passion lies in giving voice to the inner child that lives within us all and providing resources for happiness, resiliency, and self-expression. She finds hope in transparency and believes that to truly love and empower others, we must seek to accept and express our own true selves.
Praise for Moorea Seal and the 52 Lists Series
"Your checklist for making positive changes."
"This beautiful book features 52 prompts that range from the thoughtful to the aspirational."
“This weekly journal will help you reflect on your life and learn to invest in you.”
“For many of us, hearing the word ‘list’ probably conjures up a visual of a familiar grocery or to-do list…But as it turns out, lists can be so much more.”
—Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls
"Each of the list prompts in this pretty, hardcover journal promises to help you find the key to your happiness and bring more balance into your life."
"...this book filled with pages of joy-boosting prompts, frame-worthy illustrations, and stunning photography that is sure to spark her artsy side."
—Women's Health Magazine
“If you're a fan of lists, diaries, or New Year's resolutions, you'll love this journal filled with prompts based on happiness research.”
"Filled with beautiful prompts that offer endless thought-starters for meaningful writing that flows naturally."
"A book like this reminds even the busiest people to slow down and think about what makes them, well, them every once in a while."