Discover how to stop the pain from carpal tunnel syndrome
Whether you want to (1) get rid of the pain, (2) heal the inflammation, or (3) prevent carpal tunnel syndrome in the first place, this book will teach you everything you need to know.
Would you love to have pain free hands?
Get at the root cause of carpal tunnel syndrome. Find out what initiates and sustains the painful inflammation and learn to deal with it the right way. Discover proven, practical solutions that can prevent and relieve the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Ease the pain.
Discover easy-to-use all-natural foods and supplements that can relieve the pain and set the healing process in motion. Learn therapeutic movements and massage techniques that can relieve the pressure at the source of the pain. Get information about recent medical advances in pain alleviation and find natural sources that can often be equally effective.
Reverse the inflammation.
Once you remove the sources that have led to your carpal tunnel syndrome, you can successfully take steps to ramp down the inflammation itself. From natural remedies to pharmaceutical and therapeutic solutions, this book provides treatments that have been proven to work for many people.
Prevent carpal tunnel syndrome
If you are required to perform hundreds of repeated movements with your hands each day, you are at risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome. However, there are things you can do - without endangering your job - that can protect you from ever experiencing this painful inflammation. I have included a number of small adjustments you can easily introduce into your lifestyle. Cumulatively, they add up to powerful protection for your body. Some of them can even increase your overall productivity
What Will You Learn About Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- What carpal tunnel syndrome is and how it develops.
- How carpal tunnel syndrome is diagnosed.
- How to prevent carpal tunnel inflammation.
- The best all-natural treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Modern medical breakthroughs for treating carpal tunnel syndrome.
You Will Also Discover:
- How to optimize the ergonomics of your work area to protect your wrists and hands.
- Stretches to relieve the pain caused by carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Exercises designed to strengthen your hands and relieve inflammation.
- Helpful devices that can help relieve pressure from your wrists and hands at work and at home.
You can beat carpal tunnel syndrome
Stop suffering: Buy It Now