Other Books in Series
- #1: 101 Amazing Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar: Soothe An Upset Stomach, Get More Energy, Wash Out Cat Urine and 98 More! (Paperback): $14.99
- #2: 101 Amazing Uses for Coconut Oil: Reduce Wrinkles, Balance Hormones, Clean a Hairbrush and 98 More! (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: 101 Amazing Uses for Essential Oils: Reduce Stress, Boost Memory, Repel Mosquitoes and 98 More! (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: 101 Amazing Uses For Ginger: Reduce Muscle Pain, Fight Motion Sickness, Heal the Common Cold and 98 More! (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: 101 Amazing Uses for Garlic: Prevent Colds, Ease Seasickness, Repair Glass, and 98 More! (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: 101 Amazing Uses for Turmeric: Reduce joint pain, soothe your stomach, make a delicious dinner, and 98 more! (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: 101 Amazing Uses for Honey (Paperback): $14.99
Aloe vera isn't just for sunburns! The familiar gel from aloe vera plants has amazing antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that stretch far beyond skincare. From managing diabetes and fighting viruses to stimulating the immune system and preventing tumor growth, aloe vera is a miracle plant! Mahatma Gandhi even credited aloe vera with helping him maintain his strength through long periods of fasting!
Millions of people are turning away from the harsh effects of modern solutions and back to the gentle but powerful benefits of nature’s oldest remedies. In her 101 Amazing Uses series, Susan Branson, a holistic nutritional consultant, expertly outlines 101 incredible uses for aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, ginger, essential oils, and more. Each book is divided into tabbed sections filled with a total of 101 easy-to-read, bite-sized benefits for everything from health to beauty to household cleaning. Promote healthy skin, reduce stress, boost your metabolism, tenderize meat, and more with these simple, accessible, natural solutions.
About the Author
Susan Branson is the author of the eye-opening 101 Amazing Uses series, a collection of guides for people wanting to live without harmful products in their home. Susan is a toxicologist and holistic nutritional consultant who currently lives in Parkland, Florida, with her husband and two children.