Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Sweet Magnolias series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias #1) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #2: A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias #2) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias #3) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias #4) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #5: Home in Carolina (Sweet Magnolias #5) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (Sweet Magnolias Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Sweet Magnolias Novel #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Sweet Magnolias #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: Where Azaleas Bloom (Sweet Magnolias #10) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #11: Swan Point (Sweet Magnolias Novel #11) (Paperback): $15.99
When Elliott Cruz first courted struggling single mom Karen Ames, it was a romance worthy of any Sweet Magnolia fantasy. The sexy personal trainer made it his mission to restore Karen's strength--physical and emotional--and to charm her children. Now, a few years into their marriage, colliding dreams threaten to tear them apart. Elliott's desire to finance the business opportunity of a lifetime with their hard-earned "baby money" stirs Karen's deep-rooted financial insecurities. It's the discovery that their brother-in-law is cheating on Elliott's sister--and thinks it's justified--that puts their irreconcilable differences into perspective. Will their own loving fidelity be a bond so strong they can triumph against all odds?