Quickly learn the basics of exposure, composition, and your camera so you can capture great photos
Designed for photographers who haven't fully conquered their camera or the photographic fundamentals of exposure and composition, this handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you're out and about.
- - Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
- - Learn about the three key components of exposure--aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- - Conquer the essential camera modes and settings you need to know
- - Understand lenses and focal length--and how they affect the look of your image
- - Use the most effective composition tips for framing your photo
- - Follow techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)