This book provides lesson plans for classroom instructors & teachers. This book addresses 9 stories contained within Daisy's Adventures Set #1.
These books can be used as a series starting with Book 1 or they can be read individually in any order. Book 1 (Daisy's Story) establishes characters and setting.
The topics addressed include:
- Writing and reading assignments
- Addressing homework stress
- Community relations (being a good citizen)
- Application of elementary math
- Discussion of fact-finding and propaganda
- Consequences of poor decisions
- Addresses the symbolism of money
- Introduces ideas about United States government structures (gerrymandering, voting, etc...)
- Use and development of therapy pets ("Shell shock", PTSD)
Teachers may use the ideas and suggestions as classroom activities and homework assignments.
The LESSON PLANS book is not in large print. The print size is 12 point font.