Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Catalina Cove series.
- #1: Love in Catalina Cove (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #3: A Catalina Cove Christmas (Compact Disc): $27.99
- #5: One Christmas Wish (Catalina Cove #5) (Compact Disc): $41.99
- #6: The House on Blueberry Lane (Catalina Cove #6) (Hardcover): $28.99
Somethings shouldn't be left to chance.
Victoria Madaris is next on her great-grandmother's matchmaking list--and it suits her fine. This way, Victoria can concentrate on her career as a talk-show host, knowing that Mama Laverne is vetting unsuitable candidates, like rising US Senator Roman Malone. Even though their chemistry crackles when they keep running into each other in Catalina Cove, Victoria doesn't trust politicians.
Victoria's practical nature--and her great-grandmother's expert advice--seems to point to the charming and very handsome Tanner Jamison. She knows he recently met with Mama Laverne, so he must be top of her list. With her matchmaking track record at one hundred percent, Mama Laverne is never wrong.
But when Victoria finds her heart in free fall, perhaps the only option is to follow wherever it leads.