If you want to improve your lifestyle in a few weeks, then keep reading
Are you tired of the popular weight loss methods that bring nothing else than disappointment and frustration?
Do you want to try something that will really bring results much faster?
Intermittent fasting is one of the more popular diets today, and for good reason. It's a diet plan that doesn't require any food restrictions and provides a flexible plan to schedule your own fasting hours at any time that works for you. The foods you eat and meals you enjoy are based solely on your preferences and needs. The benefits of intermittent fasting, especially for women, are tremendous, including:
- Weight loss and successful maintenance
- Lower insulin and blood sugar levels
- Healthy heart and lower incidence of heart disease
- Prevention of certain types of cancers
- Better digestion, rejuvenation of cells and bodily functions
- Improvement of gut health
- Promotes anti-aging through a process called autophagy
Women are busy and multi-task by nature. Fitting a diet into an already hectic lifestyle can be daunting and difficult. Often, special diets require specific food types and portions that are costly and do not fit well within most people's budgets. For most people, feelings of guilt and failure occur when they "cheat" on their diet or forgo a healthier option. This can further impact the success of diets because it is discouraging. Intermittent fasting changes the game on dieting. It's budget friendly, healthy and easy to use. This book will provide women with the guidance, knowledge and planning tools need to succeed with intermittent fasting:
- Health benefits and advantages of adapting to intermittent fasting
- The choices of fasting plans: 12:12, 16:8, 18:6, 20:4, OMAD (one-meal-a-day), 5:2, alternate day fasting, 24-hour fasts and more
- The difference between regular and dry fasting and how this can work for you
- Hormonal balance and how intermittent fasting impacts women's health
- The process of autophagy and how it can reverse aging and prevent disease
- Food lists, options for ultimate nutrition and maximizing the benefits of healthy eating plans, such as keto and low carb in conjunction with intermittent fasting
- Tips, ideas on how to succeed and best practices, foods to enjoy
- Myths about intermittent fasting and foods, habits to avoid
- Extensive schedules, modifications for fasting and eating "windows"
- Meal and exercise plans implemented into fasting schedules for full week plans, organized daily
In general, intermittent fasting can work for virtually anyone, whether you're looking to improve your health, lose weight or gain mental clarity and focus.
Intermittent fasting puts women in control of their bodies, health, in planning around all aspects of life and making it easier to prioritize in life for a clear road to success
This Guide will be your handy companion as you work through and embark on your intermittent fasting journey.
Would You Like To Know More?
Scrool up and click the buy now button