A spaceship? A pair of butterfly wings or even a dinosaur? Anything’s possible with cardboard!
Unleash your family's imagination and enjoy endless hours of creative fun with the wonderful craft projects that all start with the humble cardboard box. Adventures in Cardboard features 16 upcycled craft projects for the entire family to create and play!
In a world of finite resources and growing consumption, we want to encourage the creative use of simple, recycled materials, like the humble cardboard box, to create play. Encouraging our little ones to re-purpose what they already have is not only great for our planet, it also requires creative thinking to see new possibilities beyond the original purpose, helping our children become the resourceful inventors of the future.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOOK?
- 16 PROJECT IDEAS to make, using cardboard boxes, including rockets, a huge marble run, cubby houses, dress-up costumes, a city, cars and lots more.
- Inspiration for making a creative space at home for your little ones.
- A list of basic craft supplies to build your craft cupboard.
- Ideas for using household RECYCLING and SUSTAINABLE crafting tips.
- Simple building technique ideas for creating with cardboard.
- The activity ideas in the book can be adapted to suit different age children from 3yrs to 9yrs.
About the Author
Eleanor Ford is the creative mind behind the craft mecca Mini Mad Things. Mini Mad Things is an online crafting destination that showcases how to upcycle materials around your home to create costumes, craft, vehicles, cubby houses and so much more!